Harry Potter Fanatic
Tamora Pierce Obsessor
And more fandoms than I can count
I was talking to a guy I used to work with at Disneyland about how he was promoted to head costume designer and he was freaking out about his first assignment
- Him: it has to be perfect
- Me: what does?
- Him: they'll kill me if I screw up this dress
- Me: no they won't it's just a dress
- Him: yes they will I'm going to waste their money then Mickey Mouse is going to have me dropped on a deserted island far away where I'll die alone
- Me: it can't be that big a deal, are you making a parade character's dress or something?
- Him: they gave me so much money, I'm going to fuck it up. She'll look hideous
- Me: it'll be okay if you make a mistake, who's dress are you making?
- Him: *whispers* Elsa
- Me: isn't Elsa already in the park with a complete costume?
- Him: yes
- Me: then how are you doing her dress if it's done already?
- Him: her park dress is done. But she has her official, internationally televised and watched by millions coronation into the Disney royal family as a queen coming up and all the other members of the royal family will be there even the queens and all the princes and they've already booked the castle and they gave me one million dollars to design the perfect dress for Elsa as my first assignment.
- Me: oh...shit
- Him: *starts crying quietly*